Thursday, September 22, 2005

Ira Einhorn's new book & hate mail campaign from Springfield MO Sept 17, 2005.
On Sep 22, 2005, at 1:44 PM, Jim Sorrells wrote:

Jack,
I don't know Brandon, but there are worse people with whom to be grouped than Werner Erhard and Mike Murphy! (I knew Mike and Dick Price from before Esalen Hot Springs became Esalen, and I was an enthusiastic est grad although not an est-hole, at least I don't think. The est training was one of the most valuable experiences I've ever had, bar none.)
As David suggested, I would be delighted to send you the book. I think you will find it fascinating. In fact, Ira suggested it, but I have been negligent.
Jim Sorrells

You are in touch with Ira in prison? Please tell him 5 friends of mine received that hate letter mailed from Springfield MO on Sept 17, 2005 basically accusing me of the sorts of crimes against women that he was accused of! Strange that appeared out of the blue around same time that this book is coming out. This is happening at same time I have cracked the physics enigma of how the alien flying saucers really work! If you go to my website http://stardrive.org Discussion forum you will find technical info you can copy and mail to Ira.

At 12:57 PM 9/22/2005, gear2000@lightspeed.net wrote:

Jack,

I have not read Ira's book, Prelude to Intimacy, since my computer
died and have been borrowing a neighbor's a few hours a day to
deal with my email via server site, but Nayer Hardin and Jim Sorrells
have read it, Jim being Ira's friend from the 60's publishing the book
and Nayer helping get it into/onto eBook format etc, ready for release
any day now, see both cc above.

If you want to do a review of/for the book, one of them can send it.

Sorry to hear about the trouble of the hate mail problem.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Sarfatti
Sent: Sep 21, 2005 3:00 PM
To: David Williams ,
Colin Bennett
Subject: Re: Esalen & publication congratulations on Super Cosmos book by Jack Sarfatti

Thanks, have you read Ira's book?

You know there is an anonymous hate letter campaign against me
accusing me basically of being drug-crazed and the real Ira Einhorn
serial murderer - even worse - The Devil Incarnate! The letter has me
in league with Werner Erhard and also mentions Michael Murphy and
Nathaniel Brandon. Brandon is almost as evil as me, but I am worse
says the "woman" writer. It started Sept 17, 2005 from a post-box in
Springfield MO. So far I know of 5 identical unsigned letters no
return address all sent out from the same PO at same time.
Herbert Gold said it is the price of fame. It has happened to him.
He told me to wear it as a "badge of honor."

On Sep 21, 2005, at 10:34 AM, gear2000@lightspeed.net wrote:

> Jack,
>
> Please add my congratulations to the pile of it building
> up over the publication of your Super Cosmos book.
>
> Ira Einhorn's "Prelude to Intimacy" will come soon
> as an eBook. Amazing grace of internet publishing
> technology status these days, amazing.
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ira-einhorn
>
> Best Wishes for your continuing god work,
>
> David
>
>
> -----Forwarded Message-----
>
> http://www.stardrive.org
>
>> From: JR
>> Date: September 20, 2005 2:29:31 PM PDT
>> To:
>> Subject: Congratulations on the publication of your book!
>>
>>
>> To view this email as a Web page, click HERE..
>>
>> Dear Jack,
>>
>> Congratulations! Your book has gone "live" and is now available for
>> sale on the AuthorHouse website http://www.authorhouse.com/
>> BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=23999! Your book will soon be
>> available for sale through thousands of retailers nationwide! A
>> courtesy copy of your book SUPER COSMOS, is being mailed to you.
>>

No comments: