Sunday, May 01, 2005

On May 1, 2005, at 9:38 AM, Jack Sarfatti wrote:

go to
moderated discussion forum for technical details

On Apr 30, 2005, at 9:29 PM, Tony Smith wrote:

Jack, about the entangled Josephson Junction stuff in cited by Gary,
I agree with you when you say
"... this is a VERY useful paper! ... I can apply [it] to my macro-quantum vacuum ... treated like ... "effective" coupled JJs.
I see all sorts of possibilities here. ... ... Obviously the high Tc thin skin NANO-NETWORK of the saucer is simultaneously a propulsion unit and a macro-quantum computer ... around the fuselage of the saucer. ...".

Further, resonant connections between the fuselage quantum computer network of JJs and the tubulin quantum computer of the brain of the pilot is probably what enables the pilot to control the craft, and it is probable that each craft is resonantly tuned to the brain of its pilot, so that anyone not knowing that particular resonant pattern cannot control the craft.
With 10^18 tubulins, the resonant "key" is probably hard to crack, even for NSA, and therefore it may be difficult
for anyone (such as a USAF test pilot) who does not have the (alien?) key to make it fly.

Yes, something like that is what I am thinking. This idea is completely crazy, is it crazy enough to be true? :-)

If the craft is roughly a flat saucer with top and bottom surface area each about 70 m x 70 m = 4,900 m^2, or total surface of about 10^4 m^2 = 10^8 cm^2, then, in order to have about 10^18 JJ to match the 10^18 brain tubulins,
the area of each JJ would have to be about 10^(8-18) = 10^(-10) cm^2, or in other words a little square about 10^(-5) cm = 10^(-7) m = 100 nm on a side, which is on the same order of magnitude as the 25 nm diameter of a microtubule and is something that could reasonably be synthesized with advanced nanotechnology.

It is interesting that the authors of the paper at
are Israeli and Russian.

The Russians and Ukranians are more open to adventurous ideas than our guys.

If you are not able to convince the USA black projects community to do serious work on this stuff, then (unless the Israelis help the USA) it may be that Russia/China will beat the USA to that level of technology, and they will defeat the USA, and
New York will become a backwater with Shanghai the new World Ruling City, with Havana as its Western Hemisphere headquarters. I do hope that you can make responsible people aware of the seriousness of the situation.

I may be meeting a lot of those people at a dinner in NYC on June 16. :-)

On Apr 30, 2005, at 8:22 AM, Jack Sarfatti wrote:

Thanks, this is interesting and I have been independently thinking about this sort of thing i.e. entanglement and teleportation in macro-quantum systems as distinct from micro-quantum systems.

On Apr 30, 2005, at 12:53 AM, Gary S Bekkum / SSR wrote:

Entanglement and teleportation of macroscopic continuous variables by
superconducting devices

Here we consider a hitherto unexplored quantum aspect of coupled
Josephson Junctions:

the ability to produce Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen (EPR) entanglement of
their continuous variables, namely, their magnetic fluxes and induced
charges. Such entanglement, apart from its conceptual novelty, is the
prerequisite for a far-reaching goal: teleportation of the flux and
charge variables between JJs, implementing the transfer of an unknown
quantum state along a network of such devices.

Gary S Bekkum
Starstream Research
P.O. Box 1144
Maple Grove, MN 55311-6144

On Apr 29, 2005, at 6:11 PM, Jack Sarfatti wrote:

On Apr 29, 2005, at 5:12 PM, Gladstone wrote:

At the time of the 1991 Solar Eclipse, which triggered a string of 11:11 synchronicities for me,   a lot of what I was processing involved pillars - El Pilar, Boaz and Jachin, and so on.  The body of info involved the progression from 11:11 to 12:12 and the construction of the temple in the New Jerusalem. 12:12  is also the feast day of the Virgin of Guadalupe who is linked to Mexico City which was buzzed by UFOs on the day of the eclipse.  The holographic pillars I was seeing at that time triggered kundalini. The twin pillars are a visible representation of the number eleven, and I was shown how the passages regarding these pillars were deliberately marked by the number 11.  Rev 11 for instance.  The imagery is a visual depiction of the numbers 11:11: These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. (Revelation 11:1-4)


But in the End-Time these pillars of the Temple shall be literally manifested as two witnesses....And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. (Revelation 11:1-4)

A Study on Hebrews Chapter Nine
... and Boaz' pillar was the location next to which kings were anointed, ...
Israels spiritual and political leaders, Lev. 8:3ff; 2.Ki. 11:14; Psalms 99:7. ... - 30k - Cached - Similar pages
Beside the the manner was
... Beside the pillar... as the manner was'. (2 Kings 11,14) ... whereas the
North-East part with its Boaz pillar belonged to the territory of Benjamin, ... - 35k - Cached - Similar pages

 Gail Whittaker

"Let's hope that UFOs are real and that
they are time-travelling ships from friendly ETs,
or time travellers from our future - because if they
are not real, it looks pretty grim for your children
and their children."
 -Jack Sarfatti
-----Original Message-----
From: d14947
To: Susan Waitt

Subject: Re: Meaning of 11-11 & Uri Geller--singing with the devil

It's time you guys wake up and smell the coffee. Jack has shown that the string theory is *not* a viable theory as it stands, not based on observation, so the stuff about the Sephirot doesn't connect either.

Well, I am skeptical of string theory. Kaku of course is selling string theory with Brian Greene. Roger Penrose is skeptical. I certainly don't need string theory to explain:

1. WHY gravity and inertia?

i.e. emergence of Einstein's 1916 GR geometrodynamics directly as an effective smooth classical field theory from the macro-quantum coherence of the post-inflation Higgs field!

2. Why both dark energy and dark matter?

3. The stability of the electron as an extended "micro-geon" Kerr-Newman-Burinski object in the sense of Bohm's hidden variables.

4. Why galactic halos

/\zpf = (v/c)(1/r^2)

v = constant stellar tangential circulating speed in flat portion of galaxy rotation curve along axis perpendicular to the galactic plane.

& dark galaxies.

5. Why dark matter detectors can't click with the right stuff ever!

6. Why there ain't any "quantum foam" in principle.

7. NASA Pioneer 10 & 11 anomalous blue shifts of 1 nanometer per sec per sec a_g = -cH(t) as a hedgehog topological defect of the post-inflationary Higgs Ocean vacuum coherence order parameter S^2 space centered at Sun, i.e. UNIFORM radial a_g confined between two spheres concentric with Sun with the dark energy distribution between the spherical boundaries

/\zpf = (H(t)/c)(1/r)

V(zpf) = c^2/\zpfr^2

a_g = - dV(zpf)/dr = -cH(t) = 1 nanometer per second per second as observed!

8. How Michio Kaku's Type IV Masters of Hyperspace of the Q-Continuum really metric engineer their warps, wormholes and weapons!

On 4/29/05, Susan Waitt wrote: This reminds me of another recent discussion....
>>(Jack Sarfatti) Kaku also said that the Indian mystic
mathematician Ramanujan... who wrote to Hardy
was doing string theory in 1910 that the elliptic modular functions are
only in 10 and 26 dimensions, which agree with Qabala?<<
The Cabalah and Superstrings
"....The fundamental building blocks of the universe are vibrating strings that can only exist in 10 or 26 dimensions.
....The gematria of the most sacred name of G-d (yod-hey-vav-hey) is 26, and Cabalistic teachings explain that the universe was created through 10 utterances, the ten sephiroth....There are two ways in which a string can vibrate, either clockwise or counter-clockwise. Clockwise vibrations utilize 10-dimensional space and counterclockwise 26 dimensional space....the ten dimensions are, of course, associated with the ten sephiroth....the twenty six dimensions break down into our four space-time dimensions and 22 hidden ones that can be related to the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet and the paths of the Tree of Life.....This is not just a remarkable "string" of coincidences...."          Best, Susan Waitt   

On Apr 29, 2005, at 4:55 PM, Jack Sarfatti wrote:

OK I looked the paper. It's no good at all for the "100 rotating black holes seen with Hubble telescope" (M. Kaku) because its starting point eq (1) is same as Hal's scalar PV i.e. NO ROTATION! There are no gravimagnetic rotation terms g0i as in GR Kerr metric. I am amazed that paper got published. I bet Bernie Haisch sent it through since he is an editor of that journal. It's obvious from the git-go that Martin Rees & Co would never have allowed it to be published. I don't know what the author from Oklahoma State is doing with all that data analysis, but spending time on that paper is a bad bet IMHO.

Unless Yilmaz theory is "rotation without rotation"? ;-)

On Apr 29, 2005, at 5:48 PM, Jack Sarfatti wrote:

Martin Rees (2003, "The Future of Theoretical Physics and Cosmology", Cambridge) writes "the evidence points insistently towards the presence of dark objects, with deep potential wells and 'horizons' through which matter can pass into invisibility"

There you have it, "horizons" contradicts Yilmaz's "exponential metric". But what does Martin know? He is only the British Astronomer Royal, FRS, Master of Trinity College Cambridge, and Hawking's boss! ;-)

"however, the evidence does not yet allow observers to confirm the form of the metric in the strong gravity region" p. 218

p. 224 12.6 Rees admits there is not conclusive evidence "for black holes with the precise Kerr metric", but he does think there is enough evidence for "horizons" which exclude the Yilmaz/scalar PV "exponential metrics". Indeed Cliff Will, Matt Visser & Bill Unruh all told me they do not believe such an exponential metric is any good last July 2004 at GR 17 in Dublin, Ireland! Therefore, whether or not the Kerr metric, the Yilmaz/Puthoff model is unacceptable to these Top Gun experts in experimental general relativity.

The data from emission from accretion flows is still "imprecise and messy" p. 225 and the gas dynamics is too complex "There are however several encouraging new possibilities"

X rays! MAXIM detector! ASCA X-ray satellite "There is already one convincing case of a broad asymmetric emission line indicative of a relativistic disk" - that data is 10 years old 1995 Tanaka Nature 375, 659 - must be new data in 2005?


No comments: