Saturday, June 05, 2004

From: sarfatti@pacbell.net
Subject: Is GWB about to use the big, big E?
Date: June 5, 2004 3:21:07 PM PDT
To: adastra1@mac.com
Cc: dantsmith@comcast.net

E = Eschaton as in The Apocalypse of Saint John.
A Christian Fundamentalist Meme like Usama bin Laden's "73 Virgins," WMD in Iraq, the Bohr Copenhagen Interpretation, and other Fairy Tales that inbred World Leaders act on according to on this Stupid Planet.


On Jun 5, 2004, at 2:55 PM, Dan Smith (a not so distant cousin to GWB) wrote:


Jack,

Among the bird brains, my specialty happens to the big E.

I would humbly suggest to you that if you are concerned about a premature
Eschaton, that you not be an obstacle to our determination of whether our
visitors also share this concern. My own opinion, Jack, is that after
Beyond Space & Time, that you chickened out from facing up to the real
metaphysical issues that confront all beings, and settled for the Green
Eyeshade.

Talk to Fred Alan Wolf about this.

If you were prepared to meet your maker you would not have these
hangups. Where was your sister on 9/11, Jack??

Dan

I have no sister. Oh you mean Sister Pheobe?
http://qedcorp.com/London/Felten2.mp3
Who the deuce, may she be?

The Question is, Will we even be on 11-11?
GWB must never never use the BIG BIG E!
http://math.boisestate.edu/gas/pinafore/captain.mp3
CAPT. I do my best to satisfy you all--
ALL. And with you we're quite content.
CAPT. You're exceedingly polite,
And I think it only right
To return the compliment.
ALL. We're exceedingly polite,
And he thinks it's only right
To return the compliment.
CAPT. Bad language or abuse,
I never, never use,
Whatever the emergency;
Though "Bother it" I may
Occasionally say,
I never use a big, big D--
ALL. What, never?
CAPT. No, never!
ALL. What, never?
CAPT. Hardly ever!
ALL. Hardly ever swears a big, big D--
Then give three cheers, and one cheer more,
For the well-bred Captain of the Pinafore!


-----Original Message-----
From: Doc Savage [mailto:adastra1@mac.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2004 5:27 PM
To: Dan Smith
Subject: Re: Public service? Is GWB about to push the Big Rip button?


bcc

According to Sir Martin Rees, FRS, British Astronomer Royal, Master of
Trinity College, Cambridge and the Institute for Theoretical Astronomy
where Hawking works, the new physics may permit a phantom energy that
we can trigger to literally destroy the entire Universe in the "Big
Rip" with technology that say physicists in Teheran and North Korea
might be capable of making. My own research points in that direction -
I mean it's a plausible scenario. Indeed, it may explain why "The
Visitors" are allegedly here.

I agree with Kit. Dan is off on another Quixotic Quest mostly in his
own mind chasing windmills. Who gives a you know what about Doty? I
will not dote on him. And if Dan is worried about La Parl all he need
do is send the guy a check.

Meantime is Bush losing it? That's much more serious. John A. thinks
there might be some truth to
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_4636.shtml
????
If so, The Eschaton Apocalypse Here-Now may be much closer than we
think. Dan and GWB besides coming from the same gene pool, no doubt
they are cousins, also seem to be controlled by the same Christian
fundamentalist "End-Time" memes if the above article and if their
cousin Gore Vidal has it right? I hope not.
http://laweekly.com/ink/02/33/features-cooper.php


On Jun 5, 2004, at 1:31 PM, Green, Christopher wrote:

I don't believe that multilateral conversations about this topic are
valuable, because the heterogeneity of experiences span more than is
reasonable. In short...I don't even see a need to communicate
multilaterally.

I have no idea that, or why if true, anyone (including Ron) would
believe we can add value by gossiping amongst ourselves. I haven't
heard Ron ask, and were he to do so...my first question to him would
"why?"

Each of us has our own specialty in the (soap) opera, and talks to
those who can expand knowledge.

None of this approach interests me to the point I am willing to drop
my other work in its favor...and i only have so many hours a day.

No comments: